Monday, March 05, 2007

I don't know if I like this...

I wanted to update my blog, because I noticed that some of my links were bad. When I wanted to update, I chose to update my template. However, I didn't save my old template, so I had to start from skratch. Now, I don't know if I like what I have any more. The colors are off, there is a big space under blogs on the side bar, and the titles are underlined which looks tacky. I'm thinking about changing the whole template, so it will look better. I would play with it now, but I have been on the web and playing with it long enough. I need to do homework, go home, and go to karate. Aggg, I think I spent way too much time on the web because I don't know if there is enough time to do these three things. What should I do, do homework or go to karate? Hummmm...

2 comments:

John Vesia said...

The new template looks good, Lizzie. You don't have to change anything.

Lizzie Woolley said...

Thanks John. I haven't seen you around here for a long time.