Saturday, May 03, 2008

Being trapped in my bedroom

Yesterday morning (1:30), I woke up and wanted to go to the bathroom. I tried to do that; however, my door wouldn’t open. The knob from the inside of my bed room doesn’t work anymore. I thought I was trapped because using my Student ID wasn’t working. However, mom woke up from me playing with my knob and let me out. Later that morning when Mom and Evan have gone to work and school, I accidentally closed my door. I knew I wouldn’t be able to open it from the inside. I tried again and then, my attention turned to my window. It ended up that my screen pops in and out fairly easy. So, I jumped out of my window and let myself in through the front door. The jump was a little high though. I was a little nervous about doing it. Thankfully, it’s just dirt that’s beneath it whereas a bush or some flowers. I didn’t like how I landed because I used my feet and wrists. However, I know that one shouldn’t use your hands like that because that a good way to injure them. I used to be OK at rolling; now I forget how to do it.

Last night, I dreamed that I was in a mental institution. It wasn’t really supervised, so a guy took advantage of me. In my dream, I wanted to use institution like a motel where I would spend one night and be on my way. However, they didn’t want to let me go.

We filmed our commercial yesterday. I looked very pretty and professional. Nicole did my eye shadow and lipstick. She have me some tips about make up because she used to be a model. My wallet fell out my pocket while I was changing and didn’t notice. When I got home, security left me a message saying that they have found my wallet. I have to wait until Monday to get it back. I also left my hanger for my skirt in the bathroom.

1 comment:

Mir said...

What a strange thing to have happened! I've never been locked into my bedroom before, and I sure do hope that it doesn't happen in the future.

Dreams are wierd that they do not really make any sense when you try to explain them, or put them into words, but when you are dreaming them.. things just seem that they make sense. I've never really paid attention to my dreams.

I'm glad that you were able to get your wallet back.