Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Blogs, Scriptures, and Classes

Ok. I need to get in the habit again of reading my scriptures and writing in my journal (my blogs) every night. When I was in high school, I'd start getting ready for bed around 10 to 10:30 P.M. I wrote a page and read my scriptures for an hour. I miss really studying the scriptures. Right now, I'm just reading random scriptures or quotes by the general authorities. I want to get back what I was doing before my mission and school.

Classes started today. It took me forever to decide what to take this spring, summer, and fall. I didn't want to have an overload with classes because BYU is really, really hard. I wish they'd hurry up and post my grades for last semester. I want to call Brother Adams and tell him how I did.

No comments: