Sunday, July 18, 2010

Google Docs for O-chem

This letter was to nine people who was helping me with the google docs. This sucks because this means that I really have to spend a lot more time on these stupid lab write ups. They were pretty much answering the questions for me, which was really cool. After Jared and my TA's strongly discouraged me to create them, Bill said he was still interested. So, I email those nine people who contributed in the past saying I wanted these to be on the down low. I didn't want anyone to print these. However, someone did in the other lab. There are two labs that go on at the same time. One with girl TA's and the other with boy TA's. I have the lab with the girls. Obviously, someone didn't follow my instructions and printed them off anyways. That's why the guy TA's told us not to use them. I just don't want to get into trouble. That would suck.

Hi Everyone,

So, Guess what??? I think someone didn't follow my instructions and printed the google doc for our last two labs. Why else would the guy TA's in the other lab would say not to use the google doc. I was hoping that people wouldn't print them off so we can still work together on them. Since this cannot be done, I'm closing down everything because I don't want to get into trouble. I don't want to be accused of cheating. I've been doing this because this saves me a little time. I type much faster than writing. That's why I started these. The TA's and Jared are strongly discouraging us to use these anyways because they don't want the why questions to be on hard copy. They don't want the next class to get their hands on them. This is really too bad because this has been saving me lots of time. However, my hand was forced. I just wanted to save people and myself time because I'm still going to create these google docs from myself. Stupid O-chem. :( Thank you Bill for your help with these. You were the major contributor for most of these.

Thanks,

Lizzie

No comments: