Saturday, February 25, 2017

100 Percent

Wow!!  I haven't posted since 2014!!!  Yikes, I haven't been writing lately.  So, I am going to focus on the good things which happened to me now.  I got a 100 percent on my test for medical terminology.  Today, I looked and applied to quite a few jobs.  I just hope I will get some interviews out of them.  I need a job now.  All of my money is dwindling down because I haven't had a job.  Now, since I am in college, I am no longer eligible for food stamps.  Ya, that puts pressure on me.  I just want to get out of here and get a real job which I like.  However, that is why I am going back to college so I can get a job and have my student loans forgiven.  Actually, this didn't take that much to write down which I like.  Usually, I write a whole bunch of novels which take forever.  Usually, I don't have time to do that.  If I do have time, I just spend it all.  Well, tomorrow I am definitely doing homework.  I hate homework though.  It was just nice working because I didn't have to worry about the stuff I had to do when I got home.  School is such a pain because it's a endless series of things to do.  At least I have 100 percents in both of my classes which has never happened to me before.  They are just medical terminology and interpersonal communication.  It's funny that if my classmates at Parker University were tested over the same thing in medical terminology, they would get 100 percent too on these tests.  It's really nice that Erin, the teacher, goes every single question before the test.  Thus, it makes it really easy.  At Parker University, we had to guess what they were going to test us on.  With some classes though, we did have old tests to look at which made it a lot easier.  I passed my diversified class because of the final which I got to look at.  

No comments: