Saturday, December 11, 2010

300th Post

This is my 300th post!!!! It's pretty cool that I've been writing since 2006. I didn't know that I'd be writing this this blog four and a half years later. I like writing. It's just sad because I get so busy that I forget about writing about anything. It's only fitting that I'm going to write something that is martial art related. This is why I started my blog in the first place. I wanted to write about karate because I loved it. Plus, I thought that this was a good place to put all my thoughts down. I have terrible penmanship. That's is why I don't write in a journal. I love Google because I can write and save my entires in blogger and save all of my assignments in google docs. It's so much easier because I don't have to email myself the document all the time if I change computers. I can just save it on google docs and work on my assignments on my laptop and BYU's computers without any inconvenience.

No comments: