Sunday, June 27, 2010

Commenting on Nienie's Blog

This is what I wrote in Nienie's blog today. Her husband finally let her readers to comment on her blog. There were days that I really wanted to know what was going on when she was in the hospital. I really wanted to comment but couldn't. However, I can always email. That's not a guarantee that she or her husband will write back. I just feel so sorry for her.

"I don't know if you will read this, but Happy Birthday. My heart really goes out to you. I'm sorry that you have so many health issues!!! :( I hope that you can get to a point where you don't have to spend so much time in a hospital. I would hate being there for a month!!! Now, you are back again. I'm sorry. You are going to get yourself again in the next life that's for sure!!! Thanks for your blog. I'm sorry that you have to go through so much. I know that Heavenly Father knows that YOU can handle it. Trust and lean on Him. He will comfort you if you ask Him. Remember to read your scriptures and pray every morning and night. That's what has really gotten through the hard times. Plus, talking to my roommates helps too. You are so beautiful. It doesn't matter what you look like on the outside. It matters who you are on the inside. Again, Happy Birthday. I wish you the best for coming year."

No comments: