Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hello there

Hi. It's been quite awhile that I have written in this blog. :( Many things has happened that has changed my direction in life. Before my mission, I wanted to go on a 18 month mission and be a doctor. Now, I feel that Heavenly Father wants me to go to BYU now and then, to chiropractic school. I found that there is such as thing called a chiropractic neurologist. That's what I want to be. Of course it's going to take awhile because chiropractic school can be three and a half to five years of schooling depending on what school I go to. If I want to become a chiropractic neurologist, I will in school for another three years. However, that's probably not going to happen when I first graduate because I will have to start paying back my loans in six months instead of five years like MD's.

No comments: