Saturday, December 13, 2008

Researching about chiropractor neurologists

This is going to be short again. It seems like when I get on the computer, I can't get off of it because there is so much information I can research and read about. I can be on the computer all day watching and reading things. It doesn't bother me because I don't need to be around people all day to be happy. For me to be happy, I want my mind to be stimulated and challenged. That's why I thing my job for example, is very boring. It's not challenging at all!!! All I do is sit there either listen to my music and cross-stitch or listen to audio books. Thankfully, I walk around the site twice a shift. Plus, I check semi-trucks and their trailers for damage and talk to their drivers.

Anyways, five hours ago I was meaning to write in this blog. However, I was sidetracked and started reading the blogs I was following. Then, I wanted to know if any chiropractic neurologists kept any blogs of their own on blogger and searched for them. I wasn't that successful and started reading anti-chiro. One of the blogs, had a link to this video "Adjusting the Joints" which is anti-chiro saying that it's dangerous and not effective. Then, I started watching more videos on that site. After a few hours, I wanted to see if there were any chiropractic neurology videos on youtube. Then, I found Dr. Clark (a chiropractic neurologist) interview a mother that had a son with PDD-NOS. I went on his website and found a video about autism and his blog. Now I want to email him for his advise for how to become like him and how to get better with my Asperger's Syndrome. I've been thinking about going to one to fix my problems; however, I don't think that there's any in Spokane or Provo that can help me. Plus, probably it's expensive. So, I want his advice. Now, I'm here in the wee hours of the morning, 6 AM, typing and telling myself I have to go to bed. If I was on my mission, I'd be getting up now. I sleep schedule is all screwed up because I don't like to go to bed. I don't have a set time where I have to get up in the morning, so I stay up late. It's been getting later and later since I got off my mission. I love this blog because I can write about my day without it looking sloppy and in a time efficient manner.

No comments: