Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Stupid Crush

Oh Why do I really like Devon??? Ugg. I didn't see him today, so I miss him. I sound so pathetic. I don't remember being like this with Andrey. When I came home last night, I was thankful that he came over to visit. When Sarah, Devon, and I were going through my clothes, Devon had some funny facial expressions. I loved it. He makes me laugh and happy. I'm always smiling when I'm around him. I trust him almost completely. I'm very happy that he's staying and is going to school in the fall to get his masters in Logistics. I'm not suppose to like him because it would probably never work out with us. Plus, he still needs to get his temple recommend. He's not even interested in me. Ack! Whenever I get to know him more, I like him even more. Stupid crush. I just never had these strong of feelings for a guy before. I only remember having strong feelings like this for Tony in eighth grade. I wish Devon could read this.

No comments: