Thursday, March 26, 2009

To Devon

Hi Devon. I really hope you read this. I was thinking about deleting my last two entries so you wouldn't see them. However, I don't feel like doing that because I didn't need to when I edited my entries for certain people. I'm just letting them stand. You know that I'm really open about everything. So, on this blog I'm open on it too. However, I did write an entry last night which I put on my private blog because it was about what you said yesterday and my feelings about it. I'm sorry that I'm socially awkward. I'm sorry if I made you feel awkward too. Anyway, I'm going to to think about you that much anymore. I'm working at by thinking about other things and trying to get rid of these feelings. I don't know if they will go away completely but I'm going to try. I'm not going to speak to you about my crush anymore. I just want a normal friendship like I had with my best friend in high school.

Ok, now about health foods. Like I said, first read about "My evidences for being treated" that I made about being treated by a chiropractor neurologist. I know that doesn't say anything about eating healthy food. It's just I want you to see that they are NOT quack doctors!!! They know what they are doing and talking about. I want you to gain the trust of chiropractors in general. I trust my chiropractor completely because like I said, I haven't seen any warning flags with him. However, I do see some potential warning flags with you. Those flags are not necessarily read however. Anyways, I tend to trust what any chiropractor writes about because of my experience with my chiropractor.

You have to present some strong evidence and information for me to stop buying health foods because right now, I have some very strong evidence. I'm getting this information from all kinds of sources. I think if you trust chiropractors, I think you'll change your opinion. However if you still don't trust them, look at my other sources. I don't have time right now to post all of the information about what I have read, but I'll do that soon. You, Mary Lu, and Sarah cannot change my mind with just your opinions. I cannot do that all of you haven't researched about it. I'm telling you that you have to read my evidence and come up with some of your evidence on your own. For right now, just go through my blog and read about my experiences with my own chiropractor and the links I have put up. If you don't want to do this, that's fine. Just don't try convince me to stop buying my health foods. Right now, the things that you are saying is only hurting you. Enzymes to denature when they are heated up. I learned this in Bio 101. That's why people cannot have a really high fever. CO2 isn't bad for your skin. I don't know where you heard that from. Anyways, I'm sorry that I'm being really direct with you. Like I said, my communication skills are better in writing than speaking.

No comments: