Tuesday, October 13, 2009

More Sleep

I'm sorry that I'm not doing anything interesting on a regular basis anymore. I have to focus on school and allow my side and chest to heal. I can still feel it when I press down on my chest. I felt my side when doing laundry last night and walking to the library today. I was somewhat surprised at that because I haven't felt it for a couple weeks. I don't know how it will react if I go to BJJ. Hopefully, better because I want to go 100 percent as soon as possible. This break has been good because I'm more social with the ward and doing more homework.

Again, I'm sorry that my posts became not interesting to read. For the awhile there, BJJ was the only thing that was exciting in my life. Now, I just go to school. I should start exercising again. It's just so easy not too. At least I've been going on time, which I love!!! I've been getting tired around nine or ten. Lately, I've been going to bed at 11:30 PM. Which means that I get seven to eight hours of sleep every night. My body really needs that because any thing less will make me tired during the day. With BJJ, I always wrote these really long posts that took me an hour or two to write. Then, I'd get less than six hours of sleep because of my writing and me getting excited about BJJ.

No comments: