Tuesday, October 27, 2009

O-chem Test 2

Stupid internet. I wanted to do more studying for my test tomorrow. I really hoping and praying that I'll do well on it tomorrow. I'm planning on studying a lot more tomorrow before it. I just hope that I'll get through enough where I'll feel comfortable about it. I haven't even gone through all the problems in the back of the chapter for any of three chapters. However, I've gone though most of the problems in the chapters though. I was really hoping that I could gotten though a chapter. I just want an average or above average grade. I don't think I'll bomb it. Yesterday, I studied the wrong chapter. So, I didn't do the take home quiz because I didn't know how to do it. I'm banking that I'll do well on the test. It didn't help that I went to FHE and got distracted on the internet when I got back home. Well, I think that I'll keep up with my reading for now on for O-chem because I wanted to go through all the problems in the chapters. Last time, I didn't go through a chapter and that hurt me on the test because I forgot some things. However, I did go through all the other chapter's problems. Wish me luck. I'll need it. I hate getting nervous about tests because I should be able to handle them since I'm going part time. It's just really hard to make myself to do homework.

No comments: