Saturday, October 10, 2009

Squawking

I really like seeing how many people visit this blog. It's kind of cool. Right now, everyone is wanting to read more about President Monson. One of the Google searches is "Has President Monson seen Christ?" I thought that was really interesting. I don't think it really matters. Probably, he has though, but won't tell us because it's way too sacred. I think that all the prophets has probably seen Jesus Christ in one point in their lifetimes.

I went and saw Toy Story 2 in 3D today in the movie theater. I haven't seen that movie for a long time. So, I squawked a lot. For those who haven't met me, when I laugh, I sort of screech. I slide my voice to a very high note like a warm up instead of doing a regular laugh. It's funny that I go really high because I was an alto two. That means that I go lower than most girls. When I squawk, those high notes are really supported and doesn't make that much energy to hit them. However, when I sing high, they aren't that supported so it's easier to sing in an octave lower.

1 comment:

slideyfoot said...

Yeah, blog stats are one of the big things I enjoy about blogging too (I use StatCounter and Google Analytics).

It's satisfying to get that feedback, which is also why I tend to comment on other people's blogs a lot: I know it makes me happy when I get a comment, so stands to reason that others will enjoy feedback too.

Just nice to know somebody is reading, sometimes. ;p