Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Very Long Ride

Man, I'm tried. Try being in a car at 6:30 in the morning to 11:30 at night with an hour dinner break in between. I traveled from Provo, through Portland and Seattle, to Bellingham, WA. Ugg. I'm just exhausted. Plus, it doesn't help that I didn't go to bed last night either. I spent much of the trip sleeping. Good thing I had a the whole back seat to myself. I had to juggle my bags though because all of them were on the backseat with me. Good thing, I could put all of them on the floor. It was a pain to get out though. I found Kara, my driver, through the ride board in BYU. We had another passenger, named Sarah, who needed to go to Portland. That's why I went through that city. So, I took the long way to get to Bellingham. I'm very happy I get to fly back on Tuesday. :)

No comments: