Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Trying to Catch Up

I worked on O-chem today. I skipped Family Home Evening too because I knew that we were going to tie-dye shirts for the Wardstock which will be on the last day of classes. I'm going to take my O-chem test at that time. Plus, I forgot to buy to a white tee-shirt. I didn't want to dye any of my older white tee-shirts because I use all of them for BJJ. After finals, I might go to Bellingham for a week because I can get all of them done early. That would be fun because I haven't seen my family since Christmas. I would write about the tournament; however, I need to go to bed. I don't want to be sleepy tomorrow. I still have lots of O-chem and some infectious disease homework to do. I'm sad that I forgot to check in blackboard for my infectious disease class this week. I checked in on Wednesday. However, I forgot after that. So, I was docked five points. That really sucks.

No comments: