Wednesday, March 07, 2012

24 Hour Mark??? (Pathology Test)

Chiropractic school is so hard. Today I just cried because I was so tired. Now, I'm sitting on my couch waiting for a friend of mine to come to my house. She wants to do some physiology homework with me so we can do well on the quiz tomorrow. I've been doing physiology this afternoon. I feel that I can cram in the morning and learn better. Right now, I am tired because yesterday I crashed and went to bed at 3:30 PM. I woke up to go to the bathroom a whole bunch of times. Then, got up at 9:30 and studied Pathology all night. They pretty much ask us to to learn everything in one or two days because I am having tests back to back. It really sucks. Plus, Dr. Kays is giving us all of this homework amid everything else. It seems like our professors don't care about us. They just want us to listen to their class. I get mad because we are paying them. I don't have to listen to them, at least some of them anyways. I told Dr. Kays that I don't listen to her. She said it's going to hurt me in the long run if I do that. She doesn't know what she is talking about. I was surprised that she wasn't that accommodating. Rob says that we are in class or in lab for 32 hours a week. This is why I am so tired. I might break my 24 hour record mark today if I stay up until 9:30. I don't know though because bed sounds really good. Ya, school likes to push me to the brink.

No comments: