Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hamburger Stew (Soup) and Allergy

I made Hamburger Stew tonight. It's really good. I consider this more as a soup though. Everything, wouldn't fit in my 3-quart pot. So, I didn't add the pork and beans and the onion. I didn't add all of the vegetables that it called for either. I made it with organic tomato soup and a mostly organic taco seasoning mix. I got both of the from Whole Foods. It took forever just to make though. Since my pot was full, I had to be careful so it wouldn't overflow. It did anyways when I put a lid on it when it was bubbling. Cutting everything while doing laundry made it take a while too.

Since I didn't add the pork and beans, I ate one of the cans. Ya, my cheeks swelled up again. I thought that was interesting because I put the pork and beans in my hamburger casserole and didn't have any problems. I'm going to put the ingredients so I can keep track of what I could be allergic to. Prepared white beans, water, tomato puree (water, tomato paste), sugar, fight fructose corn syrup, salt, distilled vinegar, pork, backing soda, onion power, natural and artificial flavors, spice, and calcium chloride (a firming agent).

No comments: