Thursday, March 01, 2012

Hello!!!!! :)

Wow, it's been a long time since I've posted. I'm just saying hi. I'm very busy. I'm taking eight classes and six labs. I pretty much don't have any free time at all. I'm trying all I can to pass all of my classes. I need to go home and go to bed. I just wanted to write because President Monson inspired to write. He's been writing for 47 years!!! I'm not promising anything, but I may write a little when I'm her at Parker. I do love writing though. I miss it because I never do it anymore. I just listen to lectures, take tests, go to labs, eat, and sleep. I sometimes watch a little Two and a Half Men too. Plus, I have been getting migraines weekly now. I'm happy because I'm keeping up with my classmates. I'm a Tri three now. I'm in one of the hardest tri's because we are so busy!!! Next week is going to be terrible because I have a Diversified Practical on Monday, a Physio Lab Quiz on Tuesday, a General Pathology test on Wednesday, and a Philosophy test on Friday. So ya, I'm that busy. I'm pretty much always tired all the time. I'm trying to wean myself off of casein and gluten to see any different in my energy levels. This past week, I've been noticing that I'm allergic to something like raisins because my inside of my cheeks get puffy and red. I don't know what's up with that. I'm tried. I'm going home, eating, and going to bed. My computer is going to die on me pretty soon anyways. Hopefully, I can write soon because I like writing anything which comes to my mind. Plus, I'm not writing to anyone in particular which is nice because I don't have to think about what I'm going to write about and try to make a whole bunch of sense. One more thing, I love my classmates!!!! They are so good to me!!! I love them so much. Good night!!! :)

No comments: