Saturday, February 21, 2009

E-mailing Dr. Clark Part 3

Elizabeth,
Your information packet is on the way. I, too, want you to feel "normal." That's what all of my patients want. I can tell you that the single biggest indicator of whether or not you get better is if you do what I tell you to do. It's that simple. I haven't had an Asperger's case yet that hasn't improved dramatically in terms of speed, focus, attention, understanding inferences & implications and social skills & social anxiety.

I totally understand that you would like me to promise you results. But there are no promises. I can't promise you anything because I have no control over what my patients do outside of my office. What I can promise you is that I will use all of my experience, intelligence and energy to help you. I recommend that you watch the DVD first, then ask your parents to do the same. It will make the best argument for our approach.

Your examination will be $650 and take about 2 hours. What specialized lab testing you need depends on what I find during your exam and what I see in your case review and case history forms (in the packet being sent to you.) Take it one step at a time--DVD and packet first. Complete the forms. Have your parents watch the DVD. Send all your forms back to us and call to make an appointment.

Hi Dr Clark,
I just watched your DVD and all of it made sense, scientifically of course. Now, I really want to be treated by you. My parents were against my chiropractor because none of the things he said made sense scientifically. He likes to fix things by using very nonscientific things like Applied Kinesiology, meridians, and tuning forks. However, yours are all scientific so hopefully my parents will jump on board with me when they watch the DVD. Can you send my parents the information packet with the DVD? That would be easier for me so I don't have to send the copy you sent to me to them. If you could do this for me, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Thanks,
Lizzie

I know if I get treated my him, it's going to be really expensive. I'd be willing to put my education on hold for the summer so I could and move back to Spokane just to get treatment. I have a feeling when my parents see as I do, they'd be willing to pay for the treatment. I just really hope the DVD works. I wish that I could put it on this blog. However, I'd have to upload it on the web, which I don't know how to do. Probably, it's copyrighted anyway. Plus, it's an hour and half DVD. It didn't seem that long when I watched it.

No comments: