Sunday, February 22, 2009

Worst Movie Ever!!!

Elizabeth walked out Fired Up last night. WARNING!! LDS, DO NOT SEE THAT MOVIE!!! One of the worst movies I've seen. It totally drove the Spirit away. It was horrible!! Katrina, Sarah, and I were going to see a movie at the dollar theater. However, it was almost sold out so we wouldn't have sat together. So, we went to a regular theater. I let them pick the movie. It was a movie that was just about to start we we arrived. So, we wouldn't have to wait. It was the worst movie ever because it was all about these two high school football players wanting to go to cheerleading camp so they can try out the "new produce." This movie treated girls and women as objects. There was a whole bunch of swearing and sexual innuendos. I would have left earlier, but Katrina and Sarah wasn't saying anything. From the start of the movie, it started to offend me. I think I watched 45 minutes to an hour until I got up and left. I just couldn't take it any more. Those type of movies create monsters like my Uncle Rich. As I waited for Sarah and Katrina, I started crying a little. When they came out, I apologized that I walked out. They didn't mind because they knew it was the right thing to do. I asked them if they wanted to leave too. Katrina said that she did and Sarah said that she was used to those types of movies because she's a convert. I just felt horrible because of the movie. So, we went to Cold Stone and ate ice cream. Next time, we are going to research and see what the critics say about it because I don't want to waste my money again. I looked at the reviews for it and not a lot of people liked it. It should have been rated R instead of PG-13.

A thing just popped up for Avast. It the anti-virus program that I use for my laptop. It has 75 million users. That's a whole lot of people. No wonder, one can waste so much time on the internet.

No comments: