Thursday, February 12, 2009

Stupid Spastic Program

I'm back!!!! I know that no one reads this because I'm so off and on about blogging. I really need to blog every day. I'm going to try this week because of a religion assignment. I just stinks that I have no time to do homework sometimes. I wanted to today, but needed to go to the Salt Lake City airport to give my dad my old laptop. He gave me a new, nice case for my new laptop. I didn't want to put mine in my backpack unprotected because it would get beat up like my old one. I almost didn't get to see him because I was twenty minutes late. I was suppose to be at the airport at 4. So, he called me and I told him where I was. He said that I wouldn't be able to make it because he had to get on his plane. He thought that he could have trusted me to be on time with the laptop. I was late because a spastic program which I never seen before kept on popping up where it wasn't suppose to. I tried to find it on the laptop to delete it, but couldn't find it anywhere. I thought I had time to be late. However, that wasn't the case. Dad really wanted my laptop.

No comments: