Monday, February 23, 2009

My evidence for being treated

A few days ago, I talked to my mom about being treated by Dr. Clark. Now, I've been talking to Rhea, my sister, on Facebook. She's being very closed minded about the whole thing. She's basing her assumptions on my local chiropractor that does many non-scientific things. I know why that my family doesn't believe in him. They need to give him a chance, go to him themselves, and have an open mind. I don't know how to make them understand. I wouldn't have believed what I was saying myself until I experienced it. I know his adjustments work because EVERY TIME my balance has gotten a little better. My dad says that anyone could have worked on my balance. Then, why didn't they take me to anyone that could have fixed it???? Well, they didn't. So, I found my chiropractor who made my balance much better. I believe that only he can fix it because I know that just through traditional medicine, it wouldn't have worked. I've put so much research about what my chiropractor has told me. Every thing makes sense. I know that my chiropractor isn't a scam artist. I haven't seen any warning flags when I went to his office and talked to him on the phone. In the past, people have betrayed my trust because I ignored warning flags. It's just my family doesn't believe in him.

Now when I say I want to be treated by Dr. Clark, that mistrust is coming up again from Rhea. Dr. Clark is the real deal because he talks about things that makes sense from a normal, medical view. I've put so much research into Chiropractic Neurologists. I know that they can treat people that normal doctors cannot treat. They try to solve the problem instead of trying to cover the symptoms up. I don't trust the Food and Drug Administration because of the research I've done about trans fats in foods, Aspartame, and MSG. If the FDA allows these things in our foods, are vaccines and drugs safe. Probably, not and probably that's why my chiropractor says that drugs cause nerve flow interference. The more and more research I've done about these types of things, the more and more I'm willing to do things the natural way. Here are two things that I just found on the internet about these things. The first one is a news documentary that Fox News has done about Aspartame.



The second one is from a Neurosurgeon. I haven't read this yet, but I'm going to.

Trans Fat


MSG



Ok. Here's an article written about Asperger's Syndrome by a Chiropractic Neurologist, "Asperger's Syndrome, a new prospective". I've been on so many Chiropractic Neurologist websites and viewed their patient testimonials. I know that doesn't say much but still!!! There has to be some truth of the matter. After Chiropractic school, they do three more years of schooling to be a Chiropractic Neurologist and have to pass a board exam like normal doctors. Dr. Z. Dr. Brown. I found a really good paper about "All about Functional Disconnection Syndrome" which Chiropractic Neurologists are trained to solve. I want to read this later "Neurological Development for Learning". Dr. Kuhn. Dr. Gross. Dr. Keri Chiappino. Dr. Scopelliti. Dr. Roger Borbon. I could site more and more doctors. However, that's not necessary because I have provided you with enough information to read from. This isn't a scam because there are many chiropractic neurologists across the US. They must work because they would go out of business real fast. This is why I want to be treated. I want to get rid of my Asperger's Syndrome once and for all. I don't care how much it will cost!!! I want to get rid of it and going to a Chiropractic Neurologist is the answer. I don't think that my family has realized how much I've read about them and how they treat these types of disorders. I've researched about Autism and Asperger's Syndrome in general for a couple years now. No one knows how to treat Autism and Asperger's Syndrome except for Chiropractic Neurologists. Now, I just need get my family to read this entry so they can see for themselves why I want to be treated. I've done my research, now you must do yours and discover what I have discovered. Now Read!!!!

Brain Balance. Another on Brain Balance. Another on Dr. Scopelliti. Dr. Goldenberg. Dr. Heimlich. Brain Balance, it's not a duplicate.

Brain Balance on the news.


I finally found one that really makes sense. It's from Brain Balance again and it's about Autism. It makes sense why my skills are uneven. That makes whole lot of sense why I'm slow. I'm slow because my two hemispheres are not communicating with each other. If they are, they are doing it pretty slowly. Thus, I'm a slow learner. That's why I'm having trouble at BYU. I want to take an increased work load but I'm afraid that I'm too slow. Thus, I spend more money going slowly through college instead of keeping up the pace like everyone else. I want to get treated so I don't have to worry about this anymore.

No comments: