Sunday, March 21, 2010

Controlling Open Guard

I'm so tired. I had a really productive day today. I went to BJJ at Paul Tom's dojo, which was really good because I got to grapple with Jerry. I did pretty good against him because it took him longer to submit me. I actually mounted a few times. However, he's really good at defending. I controlled his open guard by grabbing on to his gi on the inside of his knees. That was really cool because I never had been able to control an open guard. I went pretty hard with him too. I loved that because it increased my heart rate. I rolled with a kid called Daemon. I went really soft with him, even softer than I go with Rebbecca. Afterwards, I took a normal shower. I love that shower that the dojo because it has really good water pressure. My shower at the apartment sucks because of the water pressure and the head. The morning I got home after Christmas break, I was really disgusted with it.

I went to Sunflower Market and bought a few things. That was the whole reason I went to the dojo. I needed toothpaste. Then, I did O-chem. I still need to do problems on Monday. I just need to make sure that I'm productive and stay on task on Monday so I'll finish those problems before I take the test. I went to stake conference too. I actually did O-chem while listening to conference. It was really good because I practically listened to the whole thing.

No comments: