Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Freaking about O-chem

I'm tired. Well, I decided to start anew with O-chem. Over the weekend, I felt like that I was destroying my life because I wasn't making the choices that I was suppose to. An O-chem chapter a lot longer than it was suppose to. That's why I didn't do so hot on my test. The average for the scantron portion was a 72. My score was 60 percent. I feel horrible now because I really expect myself to do better. I'm guessing that the written portion will bring me down to a 50 percent because I did horrible on it and didn't give myself enough time. I gave myself two hours instead of around three.

I didn't do any homework on Saturday because I got distracted downloading song legally from gamespot.com and then illegally. Afterwards, I watched to four to five episodes of Stargate. I went to bed seven A.M in the morning. I was going to get up at 8:15 to go to church; however, I think I got up, turned it off, and then went to bed because I don't remember hearing it. So, I accidentally skipped church.

Today, I was 20 minutes late to my O-chem class because I wasn't paying attention to the time when I was at BJJ. Dr. Bronson said to prepare for a quiz on Wednesday. I haven't gone through the last chapter!!!! I want to go through that chapter before this chapter so my spiral-notebook will be in order. I didn't have anytime to work on it today. I went to BJJ, took a two hour nap because I was depressed about O-chem, went to FHE where I had prime rib, put gas in my car, and did a little laundry to wash my stinky gi. I was busy today. I'm just freaking out about O-chem. However, I find that my emotions are the worst at night and when I'm tired. In the morning or after naps, I feel better.

I haven't told my Dad about this yet. I'm suppose to call him tonight. However, I think I'm just going to bed because I don't want to get even more upset. I'm just hoping that my involvement with BJJ is the right thing to do. Heavenly Father told us to take care of our bodies. I do that by going to BJJ. Plus, it's a lot of fun. However, it's taking my part or my whole morning. I need to see how am I doing whole week to see if I'm catching up. I don't think I will work on O-chem tomorrow because I need to do my infectious disease homework.

No comments: