Saturday, March 13, 2010

Lost and Found

I went to bed at 2:10 last night. I wasn't that tired because I took that nap. I woke up at 6:30 and drank the rest of my gallon of water. I woke up at 9:30 and said my morning prayer. I was going to get up, however, fell asleep again. Then, I got up at 11:15 to get ready for school. I refused to freak out because I didn't have any time to do any O-chem questions before the quiz. I think I got one right. After class, I went to the wilk to get my gloves that I left in the JSB last Friday. I love the Lost and Found because they always have my things that I forget. Last winter, I forgot my $300 jewelery in the RB when I went to a Shotokai practice. During the fall, I forgot my wallet which had all of my ID cards, gift cards, and my debit card. BYU is wonderful because nobody will steal anything of mine if I forget it.

I finally used my BYU Bookstore gift cards. I got them last winter. One was from participating a panel why we didn't use our scholarships. I didn't use mine because I didn't take the required amount of credits. The other was from participating in a research study. Both of them was worth 20 dollars in total. During the summer, I was thinking of buying a cookbook as soon as I was done with mine. However, I stopped cooking because I don't have time to. During the fall, I bought a five dollar BYU football tee-shirt. I spent the rest of the money today by buying Eddie Fantastic by Chris Heimerdinger. I bought it because Chris is one of my favorite authors. I have all of his books except "A Light in the Storm" and "Return to Christmas". My brother has "Passage to Zarahemla". He's been one of my favorite authors since I've been a young teenager. I loved his website because he'd answer young people's questions including mine. A couple years ago, his website vanished and he disappeared. Now, he popped up again by writing a blog which I've been reading since it's creation. I would love to start reading Eddie Fantastic; however, I still need to finish Brisingr.

After that, I went to the SWKT computer lab to study. I checked my email and read yesterday's and today's BYU newspaper. I started my homework at 5:30. Katrina texted me if I wanted to do something with her tonight. I was also planning on going to the temple because I haven't gone for over a month. The computer lab closed at seven. I went to the library and studied in a little room on the first floor. I used that room constantly during spring and summer. It was nice to be back studying in that room. I ended up studying until 11:40. I'm half way though the problems for chapter 24. I'm very happy that I studied for that long. I still need lots of time to study; however, I'm going to be busy tomorrow. The library startled me again twice tonight because of it's PA system. It's so loud. During the summer, I got to a point where it didn't startle me. Now, I've regressed.

No comments: