Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Laying in Bed and My O-chem Test

Last night, I went to bed at 1:30 because I was reading Brisingr. Actually, it was because I stayed up the night before working on O-chem. My body didn't like six hours of sleep. So, I rebelled at didn't go to stake conference which started at 10. Heavenly Father gave me so many opportunities to get up. I got up and ate breakfast because I didn't want to be late to the conference. However, I was still really tired. So, I went to bed and slept pretty lightly. When I knew that my roommates had gone to conference, I turned off my alarm and slept until 11:30. When I woke up, I felt pretty stupid. My body loves sleep. When I was doing my BOM homework, I became really sleepy during yesterday evening. I think I took a nap for two to three hours. So, I stayed up until 1:30. I laid in bed for an hour and 15 minutes pondering about things. I rarely lie in bed for that long without going to sleep. I could have gotten up to do O-chem. However, I wanted to not get distracted that bad and get a good night's rest. So, I read Eddie Fantastic and went to bed at 4:14.

I got up at 12:12. I was a little late for my O-chem class. Then, I went into one of the rooms down in the basement of the BNSN building. I studied 3:00 to 7:00. I went to the testing center and started my test at 7:30. During the test, I got frustrated and angry because I didn't think I was doing well. However, my emotions somewhat went away towards the end of the test. After the test, I went to see what was my score. I received at 72 percent. I'm OK with that because that seems to be average. Hopefully, my written portion will bring it up. Jason got a 60. Nate got a 76. A few other got some 80's or a little higher like an 85. I'm happy. I can't rest though because I still have lots to do.

No comments: