Sunday, August 02, 2009

I Would Have Won :(

Sorry that I didn't write last night. I wanted to but went to bed because I got into one of my moods that I couldn't get out of. The only cure of that mood is sleeping. I was all nervous because I still really need to go though the lectures for stats. Which means that I need to do homework today. I really don't like doing homework on Sundays because they are the days to do other things. Plus, Heavenly Father likes it when we keep the Sabbath Day holy. I would wait until Monday, but I would get even more behind and wouldn't be enough time. I think that Heavenly Father would be disappointed in me. However, I really try and avoid doing homework on Sundays. I rarely do it. Rhea and Evan do it all the time.

Anyways, I found out that Chuck lost. He posted two videos of the (I think) the same fight. When I was watching it, I was glad that went camping instead. The fights are nothing like UFC, but that's because in UFC, they're professionals. I still think it would be cool to fight like that. However, one has to be able to withstand the pain. I wonder if it's really easy to get injured when fighting like that. My big toe knuckle is getting better. It's tight when I walk on it. It still hurts when I touch it. If I do fight, it would be a long ways away from me. I'm just glad that I have my Goju-Ryu training.

So, a girl posted some pictures of the Throwdown Tournament on Facebook. I turns out that I could have won if I went. I would have gotten a belt or a least a wooden sword. Vanessa wasn't even there. Rachel and Colman got wooden swords. Now, I really wish that I could have went. That would have so cool to be a winner of a tournament. However, I'm keeping telling myself that I needed to go to that Enrichment activity. I haven't seen people in the ward that much because of BJJ. On Friday night, we had a firesite where many girls asked the bishop multiple questions about dating and marriage. Through that, my testimony increased and received an answer about dating. I just need not to worry about it so much. The right man will come into my life that the right time. I know I'm not ready to get married yet and especially have kids. I'm happy at this stage of my life. I still working on things like time management and organization. I'm not ready for a guy to come into my life and distract me from school and BJJ. Right now, I'm already really busy.

It turns out that I'm going to miss BJJ training on Friday again because of an overnighter and boating activity with the ward. I feel bad that I haven't exercised since Wednesday night. I've been too busy with school, being with Mom, and camping. It has allowed my body to rest especially my big toe knuckle.

Later....

I took a two hour nap and cleaned up my room. Never mind about doing my homework on Sunday. I didn't have time to do it.

I had another BJJ dream this morning. I was dreaming that a guy really wanted my laptop. He tried to grab it, but I yanked it out of his hands. So, I grappled with him to defend it and myself. I remember that this guy had a cohort with him, but I don't know where he went. He was pretty good. I remember that I kept on moving it when fighting. I think it turned into some papers because it was easy to move. Then, I ended up killing the guy by choking him to death. I had this intense feeling that I usually feel when I think about my death. Then, he turned into this dead stuffed animal with it's long tongue hanging out. I didn't want to throw it away because I didn't want it to come to back to life and take it's revenge. I remember stretching it and feeling it had bones, a brain, and a heart. So, I cut it open to make sure it won't come back to life. By this time, it was more like a rat.

Chuck posted for videos of his fight. Ya, the other guy dominated the match. Chuck kept on being shoved into the wall. I noticed that when I spar with Chuck, he's pretty slow. Cory is better than him at BJJ. I last with Chuck a lot sooner that I do with Cory. I'm just wondering if I'd love fighting because I love sparring. I pretty much know how to strike. I just would be pretty nervous about being hit in the face. That's hurts. I get rocked and I'd be open for a takedown. I just wonder how people take the pain when fighting. I'm just worried that I'd concentrate on the pain instead of fighting.

I was looking through those Throwdown pictures on Facebook. The girl who posted them has short hair. It's making me wish that I had short hair. I've been thinking about it for a couple weeks now because of BJJ. Right now, I divide up my hair in three buns for BJJ. It still get pulled, but not all the way out which is nice. However if I have my hair short, I wouldn't have to worry about doing it all the time. Having short hair isn't that socially accepted. Lots of guys prefer girls with long hair. It's somewhat nice doing it on Sundays because one can look different depending on how one does their hair. I don't know though. Sarah and Rebecka says that I shouldn't.

No comments: