Sunday, September 27, 2009

Revelation and Football

In response to David's question in a post which talks about President Monson, I'm going to post some links that shows some of the revelations that the First Presidency and the Twelve Apostles have made: The Living Christ: The Testimony of the Apostles and The Family: A Proclamation to the World. I would write so much more about this and how my day went; however, I need to go to bed. I have church that starts a 9:00 A.M. tomorrow. All I can say is this, I had a really busy day. I attended Chalk Wars for a ward activity and my first BYU game, which we won by alot. There were 63,500 people there watching in the stadium. I noticed that football fields look a lot bigger on TV than in real life. I'm so glad that I didn't buy the BYU all sports pass because watching the game wasn't very interesting. It was more interesting watching in person than on TV that's for sure. We beat them pretty good too, so the crowd wasn't on their edge of their seats.

No comments: