Saturday, September 20, 2008

Creepy Guy

Elizabeth has to go to the George tonight because her Dad's work van broke down. I'm going to be stuck in a car for five to six hours. At least, I'm going to make some money. It took almost seven hours. I stayed up all night. It's a good thing that I took a nap yesterday.

I'm wondering why my check from my work is around $20 less than last time. I need to go to the mailbox to check. I want to get those supplements for by birthday. It was on August 9. However, my dad said I have to wait for awhile because they spent too much money gassing up the boat during the summer. People need to learn how to live within their means! I worry about my Sensei because he's paying himself through credit cards. He says that the tough times always pass and he'll get out of debt again. But, still!! My church has always taught me that one should get a loan for their education, a house, and maybe their first car and that's it. I don't know about a business though because that takes a lot of money to start up.

I think creepy guys are attracted to me. There's this married guy in the Evergreen Ward who's around his 60's. I forget his name. Two years ago, I sang in the ward Christmas Choir and he was in it. He's really nice and sort of reminds me of Jack. The guy called me an angel yesterday. I remember kissing this guy on the cheek once. I have never done that before in my life. He's more of an acquaintance than a friend. However, when he saw me at the Chiropractor yesterday, he came up hugged and kissed me on the lips. That was inappropriate. I told Sister Barber about him when we had lunch together. (I also told her about Uncle Rich, the guy who sexually abused me.) She said to try to avoid him. The guy said that he misses me. However, I hardly know him. So, I have these two huge warning signs that I have take in account. I think that I will avoid him from now on because the last time I didn't really payed attention to the warning signs left me in very hot water.

No comments: