Tuesday, September 30, 2008

So much laundry...

Elizabeth has been and still doing laundry all day. I even went to the laundry mat to wash my comforters. I haven't been inside of a laundry mat since I was a kid! This is the most loads of laundry I have done in my entire life. I'm preparing to leave on Wednesday. Lots to do... I mean probably I'm going to go to bed a four in the morning. I don't know how I'm going to wake up at 6 to 6:30 in the morning on Thursday. I'm going to bed so late because I got home at 9:20. I was wandering around Northtown mall for nearly three hours. Then, I've been doing laundry and working on one of my essays. I thought I was finished with it; however, Brother Adams said that I can't sound wishy washy. So, I rewrote the first and half of the second paragraphs. Of course that took forever. I'm going to really miss the internet and my laptop. ;(

Here's the parts that I took out of my essay.
Like all young adults, my decision about a career has been changing and evolving. When I was a junior in high school, I volunteered at a veterinarian clinic and thus decided to become one. For five years, I readied myself to become a veterinarian by keeping my grades high and preparing to transfer over to Washington State University. When I graduated from a community college, I changed my mind to become a doctor instead. However, I have been also thinking about being a chiropractor because I like their philosophy much better than doctors. Doctors do not solve the source of the problem; they just mask the symptoms by prescribing medication.

No comments: