Thursday, September 25, 2008

Ringing and Reflexes

Elizabeth is really needs to write her essays for BYU scholarships. They are due in a week. I want to do them tonight or tomorrow so I don't have to worry about them. It won't be tonight because I have to go to bed. I have a chiropractor treatment tomorrow morning at 9:00. I have to ask him what's my nervous system doing when I hear ringing in one of my ears. It goes away after a couple seconds. But today, I could still hear it ringing very softly when I plugged my ear. I thought I felt a little pressure in the ringing ear too. I tested my balance when I ear was ringing, it wasn't that good. When it stopped, my balance became better. I just wanted to say that when my chiropractor examined my reflexes after my treatment, for some reason they weren't working. He had to check if anything was wrong with them by checking telepathically. He didn't find anything. So, he had to hit them a good amount of times for them to actually reflex. He said that my nervous system was overloaded and that it didn't want to be bothered. It's like getting a slow connection on the internet. I thought that was really cool. My body has never done that before.

No comments: