Friday, June 26, 2009

I Need My Fix!!!

I need to go to bed. However, I still have to do laundry. Ugg, I wish I could do BJJ every day. I want to talk to Roberto how I can improve my game on Tuesdays and Thursdays. They are the days which I don't have BJJ. I sort of wish that Coach Pease taught on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Oh well. I get really excited whenever I think of BJJ. It's the feeling whenever Christmas is really near when I was a kid. I don't have that any more for Christmas because it's nothing special. It's like a drug now because I keeping wanting a "fix". I'm obsessed with BJJ now. However, I haven't really researched it on the internet because I know it's better just to practice it. I really love it because how Roberto runs his classes. Chuck teaches a MMA class every Tuesday and Thursday; however, Roberto said that I can only start that when I'm a blue belt. He said it's easier to concentrate on BJJ when on the ground instead worrying about getting hit. I agree with him. It's hard to train with two conflicting things at the same time. Thus, I'll progress BJJ slower. Roberto has noticed it with Tazz and another kid. He said to lay off MMA so they can do the correct techniques for BJJ.

Roberto said that he'd be willing to work with any of us privately for free. I'll ask him about that because I love working with him. I would like to work with him at least once a week. I really need to work on takedowns and breaking guard. I'm really hoping that Roberto with provide a solution for my "fix" problem. I'm sort of thinking of trying his Taekwondo classes that's every Tuesday and Thursday. I don't know if I'll like it because I'm horrible at kicking. However, it would be nice to work on my stand-up. It's all about the instructor too. But still, I'm horrible at kicking because I was the worse one in my old dojo. I don't have that great of balance. Thus, I have to kick pretty fast so I won't fall over. 70 percent of the time, I'm off balance when I kick. However, Roberto may make it lots of fun. I don't know. That's why I'm thinking about trying it first. Plus, I don't know if I have time to do it every night of the week. I finally did my laundry. I've been meaning to do it since Saturday. Plus, I need to cook again because I don't have anything for dinner.

Good news!! Michael Jackson died of a heart attack today. Now, there's one less child molester in the world.

No comments: