Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Want to start over

Right now, I'm stressing out because of all the things I have to do. I really need to go Sunflower Market and buy yogurt and deodorant. I need to cook things, so I can still keep on eating healthy. Right now, I down to one soup. I really need to study for my stats test. I haven't caught up because I went to Spokane during the weekend. I'm freaking out because I may have spent too much time on BJJ. This was suppose to be an easy class that wouldn't get in the way of things. I have been really enjoying myself; however, I think it's getting in the way of stats. I just want to restart this whole term, stats and O-chem because I'm tired of freaking out about them. I feel stretched thin and overwhelmed. I just don't want to fight stats right now.

I enjoyed Spokane though. It gave me a new perspective about things. I enjoy living in Provo and going to BYU. It's just all term, I've been overwhelmed with school. I feel like running away from stats right now because I'm behind and whenever I think about that, homework, and the test, I get stressed because I'm not doing as well I want.

No comments: