Saturday, June 06, 2009

I'm in Spokane!!!!!

I'm here in Spokane. I really miss my room and this big house. I know that we are going to get rid of it at the end of the month, but still. I want an apartment this big because it feels like that we are on top of each other all the time. I really miss my room too because I lived in it for three and a half years. I miss my space and being isolated sometimes. However, I do love being in Provo. I love not being so isolated too because I get to talk to people all the time which is really nice. Hopefully, I'll get a bigger apartment next spring that has a dishwasher!!! This is going to be the last time I'll stay in the house. Oh, I'm going to miss it. I miss it already because it's so big. We have to give it up so Dad can pay Evan and I expenses for school. Plus, mom doesn't need a big house anyway. That's why I want an apartment which is nicer and bigger. So, I can have my space and feel what I feel in this house. When I went on my mini-mission, I didn't ever go into a house as nice as ours. We did see a lot of them, but never went inside. The poor are almost always more humble than the rich.

It's nice seeing Nana and Pop-Pop because I haven't seen them for a long time. The plane ride was good. I had a lot more fun as a little kid. I'm so thankful that Sarah came in to help me because I would have been slow and not knowing what I was doing. She told me what to do so I wouldn't be late for the plane. Ya, plane rides were a lot cooler as a little kid or even a teenager than an adult because they pack people in planes like sardines. I was getting cramped when I was reading my book. Probably, that was a smaller plane though, but still. I was glad to be out of there. Good thing the plane ride a little for than a hour long.

No comments: