Sunday, June 07, 2009

Really awkward

I'm transferring all of my files from the home computer to my laptop. So, I have a confession. I downloaded Utorrent on my laptop and made sure it's working. I know that I shouldn't have done that because it's illegal downloading music and movies. However, I did it anyway. I haven't downloaded anything. I just wanted to make sure that I have everything set up if I do want to. I doubt that I will have time anyway because right now, I'm busy with school and BJJ. A few days ago, I emailed BJJ Spokane about attending one of their classes on Saturday. Bart who's the instructor said that there's a Woman's class at 10 AM. I drove and arrived on time. However, nobody was there.

I want to tell you what happened to me last night. So, I went to bed around one or so. Around 4:40, my Nana came into my room and got into bed with me. A minute afterward, she got out of my bed, told me to go back to sleep, and shut the door. My bed is a twin. That was really awkward!!! Pop-pop and Nana got drunk last night. Nana was pretty tipsy and way more open than usual. That's probably why she tried to sleep with me. Rhea says it's pretty common with drunk people. I think it's really sad because they're old. They are suppose to take care of their bodies instead of destroying them!! Mom said that Nana did the same thing to her while both were staying at my Aunt Jen's house. Mom says that she gets confused and forgets things.

No comments: