Monday, May 04, 2009

I got to see my dad!!!

So, I cooked dinner for everyone. I looked on the internet and made meatloaf. It had a thousand ratings. I cooked it and it was really, really good! Dad was here too!! I got to see him a little last night and tonight because he's working in Sandy for a few days. I'm very glad I got to see him because I haven't seen any of my family for four months. I loved it. Plus, my roommates got to meet him plus Trevor. So, my roommates thinks that Trevor is interested in me. I don't know, but he'll really nice. So, I want to go to a play called "The Giver" at the end of May or the beginning of June. I really want to see that play because I loved the book when I read it for my eighth grade English class. I'm totally open about dating him. It's just he hasn't made any clear moves for me. I can understand if he is, he don't want to go on a limb and make things awkward between us. I'm not very good at this whole undercover thing. It makes sense though that I should be a little.

No comments: