Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Quesailla and the Frittata

I really need to go to bed, but I want to write first. I'm going to bed really late because I went shopping a little late and started cooking too late. So, essentially I'm running late. I wanted to get in as much cooking I can today. However, it looks like I'll cook more tomorrow because I only cooked two things today. The first thing, I cooked was Spinach and Mozzarella Quesadillas. I thought that it sounded really good because I love quesadillas however I didn't like the spinach and onion filling. So, I scraped it and used the roasted red pepper and shredded cheese for Broccoli and mushroom frittata. I've only made a frittata only once and liked it. So, I wanted to make this one however, the top didn't cook enough and the bottom got burnt. Then, it ended up that I didn't like the broccoli because it tasted like it was frozen too much and it was way too mushy. I found out I didn't like the roasted red pepper at all either. So, I thought I was going to through it out like the quesadilla; however, I went through it and picked out everything that I didn't like. Now, it's scrambled eggs with goodies in it instead of a frittata. Oh well, I'm just glad that I like it now.

I got these two recipes from the internet. When, I was looking through my cookbook, I noticed that I either miscounted or someone used my onions because I don't have any for the recipes that I wanted to make. That's the fun about cooking, sometimes I spend money and time making something and it turns out I won't even like it. Cooking takes forever, but I'm really glad I have my mini chopper. It's a time saver. Now, I want to get a dishwasher for this apartment. I don't know if that will ever happen because they are really expensive.

No comments: