Friday, May 15, 2009

Missing Spokane

I miss Brother Adams. I saw a picture of him and started crying because right now I'm having a hard time with school. Whenever I was having a hard time, I would go to his office and talk to him about what's going on in my life. I love him so much and know that he loves me too. It was always nice to talk to him about what's going on.

I started crying too because of how easy Spokane Community College was. Plus, I had so much fun when I went to school. When summer hit things became hard and really boring. Things picked up during my mini-mission but that was really hard too. Then things became really boring again until I moved to Provo. I have a love and hate relationship with BYU. I love my roommates and the social atmosphere. I just hate how hard school is for me. I have never got bad grades like this before. It would be so much easier if BYU would come to Spokane and I would live at home so I wouldn't get distracted all the time. This week, I've haven't been that distracted which is a good thing. I just need to keep it up every day, so I can get good grades again. I was just so isolated in Spokane during the school year, that it was really easy for me to not get distracted. I didn't go to social things because of homework. Plus, my work forced me to do my homework because there was nothing to do. That was really nice. Now, I'm just really stressed because of my grades. I'm going to start saying "no" to Sarah and stick myself in the library because I need to start isolating myself from everything and everyone. I also need more self discipline with the internet because I can waste so much time on it. I've been getting better though which is good. I haven't been reading and watching as much as last semester. I'm glad that I eased myself into the BYU workload even though I'm still taking really hard classes. I talked to Preston, Rebecka's fiance, and he said that he had to retake Stats. Rebecka said that Stats was here hardest class that she has taken in BYU.

This is what I said on facebook tonight: "Wow, I had a crappy night. I got less than a 64% on my stats test. So, I didn't pull off a good grade in stats. I'm getting tired of stressing about school and getting bad grades. Now, I have do some major catch up because I've been focusing on these stupid tests instead of going to class. :( " I thought I did really well when I went took it because I thought I did better on it than O-chem. Well, I'll know how well I did in O-chem tomorrow or next week.

No comments: