Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I messed up :(

Ya, I totally messed up today. I stayed up really late last night, so I skipped my classes today, which I probably shouldn't have done. I should have at least woken up to go to my stats labs. So, this morning finished watching all five episodes of the Deadliest Warrior. I had so much fun watching, I watched two episodes of Stargate SG1. Big mistake because I needed to really study since I skipped class. Sarah thinks it's not big of a deal to skip class. I don't know. Probably, it's not the best idea to because I still learn a few things. I need to decide what to do tomorrow because I need to take my O-chem test and study stats. I really hope that I do somewhat well on my O-chem because I could have studied a lot more today. However, I just watched videos part of the day. I went to my study group for stats and started flipping out because I didn't know what they were talking about. What really bad is that I don't really do my stats homework. I just copy the answers and say I'll go over it later. Bad idea. I really need to plan out my days so I don't waste time and I can get my homework done instead of waiting for the last minute and barely passing.

No comments: