Sunday, July 05, 2009

Fireworks

Man, I don't feel good. I have this stupid headache that has been bothering me for quite a few hours now. It hasn't gotten to a point where it really bothered me that I had to lie down. However, I did lie down for probably a half an hour because I was tired. Happy Fourth of July everyone!!!! The fireworks sucked. It was short and split into two segments. It was for people who were seeing a concert in a stadium, but still, so many people watched outside of the stadium like us. Rebecka even said last year was better. Today, Sarah invited people from the ward to come celebrate with us. After the sucky firework show, we lighted the fireworks that Sarah bought. Everyone of them where those shower kinds because the ones that explode in the sky are illegal here. That sucks. :( Goodnight.

No comments: