Friday, July 10, 2009

Testing Tomorrow

I need to go to bed. I have a headache. I need to be well rested for my testing tomorrow. I'm totally excited!!! Probably, I'll have my yellow belt by this time tomorrow. I'm sort of nervous too because there's going to be lots of people watching. I need to get used to that if I go to tournaments. I know a yellow belt isn't that big because I'm still a beginner. Oh well. That's life. So, I fought today with some gear on. It was fun. I felt like I sucked; however Chuck said that I looked pretty good. I have a video me fighting probably tomorrow. I don't know if I will that that great because I lost and got clocked in the face a couple times. I thought that watching the little kids fight with the big mitts on and the head gear was pretty cute. A new guy is going to join us that was training at Throwdown. He thought that our classes were wonderful. He's 19 years old and in the National Guard.

I really like human chess. It gives me time to think and test if moves will work or not. It's pretty cool. When Roberto watched Tazz and I play, he moved me along by saying that I have so many seconds and counted to five seconds. That moved me along. However, I liked just laying there and thinking how to get out of my bad position. I won against Tazz twice. Which was pretty cool because he always wins against me when we spar. I got out some pretty bad positions too. I love it because it makes me see that my training partner control of my arm and isolated. Or I can see where his weight compared to mine, thus I can sweep him much easier.

I went to the Oquirrh Mountain Utah Temple open house today. I like the Draper Temple better because of the Mahogany. I loved liked the murals on the walls there too. However, I did like the chandeliers at the Oquirrh Temple. Walking though it made me excited for when I go through the temple one day to get my endowments. The trouble about going to the open house is that I didn't have any time to do any stats homework. I'm pretty sure that I won't have time tomorrow either. I need to do finish a homework assignment and go through the book and Stats Tutor for the lecture this morning. I lost my I-clicker!!! I took it out to do our first quiz. Then, when it came time to do our second quiz, I couldn't find it. I'm assuming that someone else picked it up assuming it was theirs. I didn't like that because that I missed a question for extra credit. So, I have to go to the TA on Monday if my I-Clicker was picked up for the last quiz. If it did, I'll know someone has it. What sucks even more is that it isn't even mine. It's Rebecka's.

No comments: